Macaron Silicone Mat Non-Stick Silicone Macaroon Baking Mold Set 48 Capacity Macaroon Kit Cake Decorating Supplies Macaron Pot
You can choose :1 x Decomax Pen with 4 Nozzles or 1 x Baking Sheet(48 baking circles)
- MUST-HAVE BAKING UTENSILS: Easy to start with GARCENT Macaron Kit, GARCENT will bring you into the macaron baking world, free you from wasteful tin fool or parchment paper, enjoy the family baking and cooking efforts.
- PERFECT BAKING EVERY TIME: Bake like a professional at home, make 48 standard size of macarons at once. The circle indents help with getting the shape of macarons right and keeping all macarons even and looking neat.
- BAKING SHEET SAFTY PROMISE: The cookie mat is perfect for baking, high quality material, non-stick, non-toxic, temperatures varying from -40F~450F ( -40C~230C ), can be resused for very a long time. Oven, microwave and freezer safe.
- VARIETY OF WAYS TO DECORATE: The french macaron kit come with 4 different nozzles for decorate. Easy to make mouth-watering and aesthetically pleasing macarons pastry with the decomax pen.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: Decorating piping pot with 4pcs nozzles, Baking Sheet(48 baking circles)with 38mm outside diamete. Perfect gift for home bakers.
Warning AND Tips
Macarons are decently difficult to make, requires more patience, skill and take some practices to get right. If you have no experience with a silicone pastry molds, please read some tips below:
(1) You could find some recipe online or YouTube to make the batter. If you want to master it faster, we suggest you buy a french macaron book that it can give you very precise instructions and tips.
(2) Put the silicone mat onto baking sheet for both piping and baking.
(3) Make sure to lightly spray the mat before piping, you could also using adusting of powdered sugar, it would help reduce sticking.
(4) Adjust the cooking time, compared to parchment paper, the silicone baking mat requires a longer bake time.
(5) Please dont pulling them too soon, wait and let them cool completely before removing from the mold. Bend the mat back a bit and the macarons pop right off.
(6) About clean: Soak in hot water for about a few minutes, wipe away everything with a sponge and dishwashing liquid.