Thunderbolt 3 Port to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter for 2016 Macbook Pro Display MC914 & Hard Disk Case
Please note the adapter can only work for 2016 Macbook Pro Thunderbolt3 USB-C 40Gbps Port , Cannot work for the USB-C 5Gbps/10Gbps Macbook.
The thunderbolt2 port can connect the Hard disk, Apple Displays. (it cannot connect the mini dislayport device. it can not work for mini-DP mode)
The Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter lets you connect Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices — external hard drives and Thunderbolt displays.
for example — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your 2016 MacBook Pro.
As a bidirectional adapter, it can also connect new Thunderbolt 3 devices to a Mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port.*
OS Requires : macOS Sierra. (window cannot work)
1. The adapter cannot connect any mini displayport device.
2. The adapter only works for new macbook pro with MACOS Sierra, cannot work for windows.
3. The adapter can not work for 5Gbps/10Gbps USB-C port.
4. The adapter does NOT duplicate the functionality of the Thunderbolt ports on MacBook Airs and legacy MacBook Pros when daisy-chaining accessories together.
5. The adapter can not work for the PC with Type-C port.