Meizu HIFI DAC Earphone Amplifier PRO Type-C to 3.5mm audio adapter Cirrus & TI Super two stage amplifier lossless 32bit/384K
The core is stronger, the sound is better!
Dear buyer, the main difference between Meizu HIFI Amplifier PRO and Meizu HIFI Headphone Amplifier is:
Amplifier Standard is CS43131 chip.
Amplifier PRO is CS43131 DAC chip, equipped with two professional TI OPA1622 second-level op amps, with Hi-Res high resolution sound quality Certification. So, when you buy goods, You can choose the right product according to your needs. the cheaper price goods is Meizu HIFI Headphone Amplifier, the expensive price goods is Meizu HIFI DAC Headphone Amplifier PRO.
In addition, according to the requirements of some scenarios, we have matched usb3.0 to type-c adapter, so that you can better experience different products。
Meizu HIFI DAC Headphone Amplifier PRO
* High performance DAC / Pure HIFI sound quality / 600Ω High impedance / Super two stage amplifier
High Performmance DAC Lossless HIFI
Cirrus Logic CS43131 high-performance independent DAC decoder chip, up to 120dB dynamic range, less than 0.0003% harmonic distortion, restore HiFi sound quality.
Supports up to 32bit/384kHz PCM decoding output, and Direct Stream Digtal high-resolution audio format DSD64/DSD128 decoding to reproduce lossless music enjoyment.
Texas Instruments’ secondary operate amplifier chip releases the potential of headphones
Powered by Texas Instruments’ OPA1622 secondary operate amplifier chip, it offers up to +145mA/-130mA current drive capability and 10V/μs transient slew rate. Give your professional headphones a powerful enough drive for a wider sound field and excellent sound quality resolution.
Hi-Res good voice
With Hi-Res certification, the higher sampling rate results in better restoration of the original virtual signal, further improved sound quality, and listening to super-CD quality music anytime and anywhere.
* Hi-Res Audio is a high-quality audio product design standard developed by JAS (Japan Audio Association) and CEA (Consumer Electronics Association).
The Hi-Res certified Meizu DAC amplifier PRO can perform a music experience far beyond the CD level, and more accurately restore the original sound performance of the studio.
600Ω high impedance thrust
Built-in power amplifier circuit, 16-600Ω impedance load, dynamic adaptive adjustment, powerful energy, easy to promote large impedance professional HiFi headphones, lossless enjoyment of the Walkman.
Compact size and powerful performance
Minimalist design, weighing only 4g, easy to carry. The TYPE-C interface is plug and play.
Compatible with Android, Windows10, MacOS system, open HiFi tour at any time.
SNR: > 120dB
Dynamic range / DNR: > 120dB
Distortion / THD + N: Frequency response / FR: 20Hz ~ 40kHz
Output power: 30MW dual channel @32Ω; 6.7MW dual channel @600Ω
PCM decoding capability: 32bit / 384kHz
DSD decoding capability: DSD64 / DSD128
1. Compatible with most USB Type-C devices. Compatibility may vary due to device system or hardware.
2. No built-in microphone. Support most wire headphones with Mic and Remote.
3. No built-in battery. Power from USB interface, with low power consumption. Actual power consumption is related to the way of use and mobile phone model.
4. The above data are average values of Meizu lab tests.
Meizu HIFI DAC Headphone Amplifier and PRO currently supports Android, iOS, (Mac)OS, Windows10, and the calling function relies on the connected headphones. However, some old models of Type-C interface do not support the limitation of the call function. The Meizu HIFI DAC Headphone Amplifier can not be connected to the 3.5mm earphone with microphone. (*The mobile phone before Meizu 15 does not support this Hi-Fi. Decoding the amplifier to make a call) can support the remote control function of the headset. However, due to the different effects of different player definitions, the player may respond differently to the up and down curve control, or the up and down songs may not be used normally. Supports devices with USB Type-C digital audio output and supports American standard 3.5mm headphones.
The Meizu HiFi DAC headphone amplifier and Pro are automatically connected to the Windows 10 computer or Mac computer and can be used directly.
To set high sound quality (such as DSD format), it is recommended to use the following combination on your computer:
1. system: MacOS 10.11 + player: Audirvana Plus 3.2.4,
2. system: Windows10 + player: Foobar2000 or TuneBrowser.
* Does not support playback of DSD format on mobile phones.
Meizu HIFI DAC Headphone Amplifier Standard for in-Ear headphone,
Meizu HIFI DAC Headphone Amplifier PRO for headband headphone.
* Because We found Meizu HiFi DAC and PRO have hardware or software compatibility issues with some devices, and Meizu can not solve it in current. If it can not work with your device, you can return it to us, we will return full money to you. Best regards!